Red Dog Minis will be Closed July 8th thru 31st, please plan your orders accordingly.
The webstore will remain open during that time and you may continue to place orders but orders placed after July 8th will not ship until after August 1st. Please be aware that while we're catching up there may be a bit of a back log before the order ships.
We also will not be available to answer emails or messages until after August 1st.
Shipping Changes: We are not accepting International Orders at this time.
The Coronavirus and associated quarantines are causing a number of shut downs to mail services and disrupting air transportation which is needed to deliver mail to other countries. In effort to avoid situations that might significantly delay or result in lost items we are suspending international delivery at this time. We will resume international shipping as soon as possible, in the meantime please stay safe and well.
All US & APO orders currently have a $10 minimum purchase size.
Red Dog Minis produces a range of specialty resin conversion parts for your favorite wargaming models. We love to build and modify models and appreciate all the hard work people put into their hobby efforts. It's our goal to create new parts and options that allow hobbyist to create a more personalized look for their miniatures.
Currently we offer a variety of parts intended to work with near future and sci-fi themed models. Our products are designed digitally and produced in a high quality resin which is easy to work with, retains excellent detail, and is durable enough to be used on the game table. We strive to deliver the best hobby products possible.
- High Quality Resin - With excellent working properties, can be cut, drilled, filed and sanded with ease
- Bubble Free - We use a two stage process to help eliminate bubbles from our castings
- Excellent Details - Parts have crisp details, very few mold lines, and virtually no flash
- Unlimited Possibilities - A great resource for kitbashing, you are only limited by your imagination
- Hobby Expertise - We are always willing to discuss techniques, share our insight and experience with other hobbyists. Have questions about working with plastic or resin models? Feel free to contact us here or on Facebook and we'll do our best to help you out. Also check out our Hobby FAQ page
- Most importantly, as fellow hobbyists and gamers we want everyone to have fun!
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/RedDogMinis/